The holidays are coming up, which means it’s time to refresh your wardrobe options for all of those parties to celebrate the season. Aside from finding the perfect outfits to rock at the many get-togethers to come, you’ll also need the right accessories to accompany them. The most important of them all? A great bra or course! Holiday party looks are innately more intricate than everyday clothing (one-shoulder dress, anyone?), so you should have collection of bras ready for any neckline. Unsure about the essentials you absolutely, positively need this holiday season. We’ve got you covered (ha!) with the must-haves below.
1. Full Coverage. For everyday wear, you can never go wrong with a choice like this So Free Lightly Lined Full Coverage Bra. This bra not only gives you all the support you’ll need, but it’s still comfortable enough to wear all day long. Our best advice? Invest in a nude or a basic black color to match anything.
2. Strapless. There are times when straps just get in the way–like when you’re wearing a dress with a mesh or sheer top–so owning a good strapless is a must! Grab one like this Sexy Tease Strapless Lightly Lined Bra to wear on the days when you want to keep it strap free.
3. Push-Up. When you need to fill out an outfit with the right amount of cleavage, a push-up bra is your best bet. This stylish Hello Sugar Up 2 Cup Push Up Bra will look great with a dress or top with a deep V neckline.
4. Bralette. Believe it or not, it’s no longer taboo for your bra to show. In fact, bralettes were basically made for peeking out from under drapey blouses and dresses, so you’ll definitely want to have a pretty one–like this Lace Triangle Bralette–handy for the holiday party circuit.
5. Convertible. Who doesn’t want the most bang for your buck? When it comes to bras the most important one to have in your arsenal is a multi-way convertible bra like this Beyond Sexy Strapless Push Up Bra. You can arrange the straps to accommodate just about any neckline, from halter to one shoulder.
The editors at SHEfinds wrote this blog post on behalf of La Senza and received compensation as part of our agreement.