Expectant moms in Chicago have it really great. They have Belle Up Maternity, an amazing destination for great quality, of-the-moment maternity clothes. Luckily, you don’t have to live in Chicago to shop Belle Up’s well-edited maternity collection. Just click over to belleup.com to get the best of the boutique’s offerings from the comfort of your own home.
With spring officially here, we thought we’d talk to Carlynn, the boutique manager and buyer for Belle Up, to find out what maternity styles were going to be hot this season. Check out the five pieces they can’t keep in stock:
1. This Maternal America tie front blazer sold out in one week and it’s easy to see why. This is the perfect spring suit to wear to the office.
2. This combination maternity/nursing dress almost didn’t make it on belleup.com–Belle Up’s Chicago customers nearly bought the entire shipment the day it hit the sales floor. Luckily, it’s been reordered and will be available again on April 15.
3. Belle Up isn’t the only store that’s had trouble keeping this Maternal America faux wrap dress in stock. We recommend getting yours now for summer wear.
4. These Noppies cargo pants are so cool and on-trend for spring, Belle Up has even sold a few pairs to non-pregnant teenagers.
5. The name says it all. Belle Up’s clients love the Pouch Kicky Versatile dress because it’s so, well, versatile.
Shop more of the best maternity clothes in our buying guides.