I don’t book a flight until I check Bing’s Price Predictor, and it looks like I’m going to be checking in regularly with their new Bing Deals program. Basically a Groupon/Living Social type site, Bing Deals aggregates local deals, coupons and discounts from hundreds of different sources, making it easy for you to save some cash.
But here’s the secret sauce: it has a school fundraising component, so your school can cash in on a referral fee every time you treat yourself to a discounted spa package or dine at a participating local restaurant. So instead of supporting your school by buying candy bars or gift wrap you don’t need, you can shop for something you really want. Genius!
Here’s How it Works:
- Schools are signed up to the program.
- Merchants are sourced and signed up.
- Bing helps merchant plan and runs the Deal.
- Bing helps drive marketing efforts for the Deal.
- Consumers find and purchase deals on Bing Deals.
- School PTAs earn payout for Deals sourced and sold by them.
Sounds good, right? So make sure to share this with your school’s principal or PTA to start raising money!
Learn More: bing.com
Looking for more great deals? Visit our sales and deals calendar for more great sales at your favorite online stores like Old Navy, Giggle and the Gap.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.