If the thought of leaving the house and facing crazed, deal-seeking shoppers isn’t your idea of a good time, we totally feel you. Why deal with all that chaos when there are plenty of incredible sales to shop right from the comfort of your own home? We rounded up the best of the best, so all you have to do is browse, checkout and repeat. Be sure to share your great deals with us in the comments!
– Tons of cool sneakers from Converse, adidas and more are up to 50% off at Net-A-Porter.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star metallic coated-canvas sneakers ($30, down from $60)
adidas Superstar metallic-trimmed leather sneakers ($40, down from $80)
Nike Classic Cortez metallic leather sneakers ($45, down from $90)
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star leather sneakers ($45.50, down from $65)
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star velvet sneakers ($42, down form $60)
– Take 30% off full-price items with code BLACK30 at 7 For All Mankind.
– Receive a free travel size Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil with your $100 order with code FREEREPAIR at Algenist.
– Take 30% off almost everything with code FRIDAY30 at BaubleBar.
– Select styles are 50% off at Brayola.
– Take 25% off almost everything with code THANKS at Current/Elliott.
– Take 40% off sitewide with code 40MORE at Danskin.
– Take $50 off machines plus get free 20 count variety pack at Dolce-Gusto.
– Take 25% off sitewide with code THANKS at Equipment.
– Take 15% off with code SHEFRIDAY at Fuchsia Shoes.
– Everything is 30% off at H&M.
– Take 40% off sitewide with code THANKS at H2O+.
– Use code HOLIDAYHOME25 to receive 25% off sitewide at Homesick Candles.
– Sale items are 20% off at Hunter.
– Take 50% off sitewide at Incipio.
– Take 25% off sitewide with code THANKS at Joie.
– Save 20%, plus receive a full size DermalQuench Liquid Lift with any $150 purchase with code 20CYBER17 at Kate Somerville.
– Enjoy 30% off everything with code GIVEJOY at Kate Spade.
– Save up to 60% on select women’s activewear styles at Koral.
– Take 50%-60% off sitewide at Lucky Brand.
– Take 30% off full price items on orders over €300/£300 at Luisaviaroma.
– Take 10% off all full-price items, plus get free shipping with code SHEFINDS10 at Mahabis.
– Take 25% off sitewide at Michael Stars.
– Take 10% off slippers, plus get free shipping with code JustForYou17 at Minnetonka.
– Take $25 off orders over $100, plus get free shipping with code BLACKFRIDAY at Murad.
– Save up to 60% off when your take an extra 33% off select merchandise at Neiman Marcus.
– Extra 20% off selected sale items at Nordstrom.
– 50% off select styles at Ramy Brook.
– Pandora jewelry is on sale starting at just $20 at Rue La La.
– Earn a $75 gift card with your $150 purchase with code BLKFRI17 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
– Enjoy 40% off select items at Show Me Your Mumu.
– Take 30% off all shoes and bags at Sole Society.
– Take 25% off sitewide at SOREL.
– All items are buy one, get one half off at Space NK.
– Take 30% off everything, including sale, with code TGIF at Splendid.
– Take 25% off sitewide (excluding Swarvoski) at S’well.
– Take 30% off sitewide at Swell.
– Take 25% off sitewide with code FRIDAY17 at T3 Micro.
– Shop Faux Suede leggings in Peacoat or Italian Plum for just $39 at Yummie.
– Take 30% off sitewide at ASOS.
– Take 50% off full-price items at Banana Republic.
– Take 15% off when you spend $100-$199.99 or 20% off $200+ at Bloomingdale’s.
– Take 30% off with code CY8H, plus get free shipping on order over $49 at Boden.
– Bestselling handbags and wallets are 30% off with code THANKS17 at Coach.
– Take $20 off orders over $175 with code BONUS at Lord & Taylor.
– All mascaras are buy one, get one free at Make Up For Ever.
– Take 25% off everything with code CELEBRATE at Rebecca Taylor.
– Save up to 30% on your order with code MORE17 at Shopbop.
– 50% off one item until noon today, plus 40% off your entire purchase at Talbots.
– Select items are up to 50% off at Topshop.
– Sale items are an extra 25% off with code SALE25 at Vince.
Don’t miss our favorite puffy coats under $200.
SHEfinds receives commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.