- At the "going on now" (till Friday midnight) online Planet Lulu sale LA-Story suggests that you shop till you drop — and burn a hole in the credit card.
- Join My Fashion Life and help spread the word against seal hunting with a hoodie or a cute T-shirt.
- Second City Style deviates from standard operating procedure to discuss men's style. After visiting Rome, we think all American men are in desperate need of some pointers.
- Militantly shiny patent short boots and giant totes, violet and crimson plastic chokers and cuffs, steel-box evening bags, and those monster-sleeve dresses…Fashiontribes has drawn up the official Lanvin lust list for fall.
- AOL Stylist brings to you the essentials for summer: stylish summer shoes for all occasions.
- The Stiletto Jungle team has done the hard part of sale shopping for you. After sorting through over 1,500 pairs of clearance priced shoes, they surfaced with 12 fabulous pairs of name brand shoes all priced under $30.
- Bag Snob wants to know if you'd spend $10,000 on a Coach Bag.
- Devi Kroell bags at Target are just what Girlawhirl wants.
- Funeral black but as showy as a Jay-Z jam about yachts and N-words, these Giuseppe Zanotti shoes are fitting for the Paris-worthy publicity and controversy-cache the N-word has received thanks to its burial, says KRiSTOPHER DUKES.
- Styleaholic Najwa Moses explores Stylish Shoes on the street through Fotos.
- Beauty Snob discovers the power of silver in a wonder-bar: COR soap.
- Check out Glam's 2007 Beauty Award winners — the best in beauty from readers and Glam editors, at eBeautyDaily.
- Stylehive Hive5: We're cuckoo for coco with our top five chocolate inspired beauty products.
- Antiperspirant for your face and Jell-o for your lips? Find out more with these real-world-tested sweat-proof beauty tips to help keep you looking perspiration free, at StyleBakery.com.
- Coquette wants you to head on over to the new online shop, Bliss by Nigella Lawson where the stylish Food TV chef sells her beautiful collection of kitchen and serving wares.
- Go organic with jewelry from Anne Maa Designs, and the icing on the jewelry cake is that readers of The Jewelry Weblog get a discount through the end of July.