Blog Roundup: Heard on the Web This Week
July 20, 2007
- The Budget Fashionista reviews Sienna & Savannah Miller's new fashion line, twenty8twelve.
- Coquette loves a good summer sale and the flirty dresses at Le Train Bleu.
- Girlawhirl’s thoughts turn to fall fashion with a handy Fall '07 fashion collage.
- Fashiontribes suggests adding some Chanel-inspired spats to add spice to summer's gladiator sandals, and later, to your fall booties.
- Omiru has the dish on the in's & out's of constructing a casual chic wardrobe.
- Don't miss Second City Style's snob's guide to shopping Overstock.com. Hey, they're are not cheap, just savvy.
- Not sure what to wear today? Check out StyleBakery.com's 8 Rules of Summer Style for tips on how to look cool when the temperature soars.
- Bag Bliss doesn’t want you to forget about the Marc Jacobs Stam Purse and Apple iPhone Giveaway.
- Get the lux look of croc without breaking the bank with Miu Miu St. Cocca Bugatti from Bag Snob.
- Fashiontribes suggests adding some Chanel-inspired spats add spice to summer's gladiator sandals, and later, on your fall booties.
- The Jewelry Weblog asks, "What's black and white and fashionable all the time?" Answer: silver, onyx, and white agate jewelry.
- Kristopher Dukes shows you where to buy Victoria Beckham's sneaker wedges. And where to buy a bosser alt.
- Manolos, The Manolo and the art of shoe zen.
- Miracle product that makes even the highest heels comfy, or just a bunch of hype? Stiletto Jungle's Girl Talk Panel test drives Insolia — the revolutionary, biomechanically engineered shoe insert — and tells all.
- L'Oreal France is racist — Cosmetic giant found guilty of racial discrimination in landmark case from Beauty Snob.
- eBeautyDaily talks Amy Winehouse beauty and demos how to make a gorgeous cat eye.
- Record high temperatures mean cooling beauty products are a must, says The Fashionable Housewife.
- Looking for a lip gloss that does more than make your lips glossy? Check out the review of Rimmel Underground's new Light Beam Lipgloss at My Fashion Life.
- 55 Secret Street features a Q&A with Novelist Min Jin Lee.
- Check out Haystack.com's satirical profile on Lindsay Lohan's first sober birthday with some jabs at other celebs in the tabloids suggests LA-Story.
- Papierblog interviews up-and-coming singer Leah Renee on her recent fashion shoot and her debut album.
- Stylehive Hive5: Whether your tot is the diva-in-a-diaper type or the king of the sandbox, we give you our top five picks for celebrity baby fashion.
- Styleaholic Najwa Moses takes us on a photo journey into the heart of Kelly Rowland's album launch party with Lifebeat.