Engagement season is in full swing! Between Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day, loads of lucky ladies will receive the proposal of a lifetime and set about planning the wedding of their dreams.
One of the first things brides-to-be will notice? Just how many photo shoots are to come! There are the engagement photos, pics from the bridal shower and don’t forget the bachelorette party. Oh yeah, and then there’s the actual wedding day! With all these photo ops that will be captured in albums that will be treasured for years to come, the last thing any bride should feel is insecure about her smile.
That’s where Philips Zoom comes in. They want every bride to feel beautiful and confident on her special day and with their state-of-the-art teeth whitening treatments, they do just that. Unlike other teeth whitening treatments, Philips Zoom provides a variety of different options to fit every bride’s dental sensitivities, smile needs and budget. Here are a few to consider:
– The Philips Zoom Take Home Kits allow you to control when you can whiten. Just visit your dental professional to have the custom fit trays created especially for your teeth. Even better, these easy-to-use treatments deliver results in as little as 7 days.
– The Philips Zoom DayWhite Kit only takes 30 minutes. Use it twice a day to get optimum results in just two weeks.
– Don’t have enough time to whiten during the day? Try Philips Zoom Take Home NiteWhite which you can wear while you sleep. What could be better than waking up to a brighter, whiter smile?
– If one of your wedding events is quickly approaching and you haven’t gotten around to a teeth whitening treatment, don’t panic. The Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed Treatment is clinically proven to whiten teeth up to eight shades in just 45 minutes!
– Last, but not least, the Philips Zoom QuickPro Whitening Varnish contains breakthrough two-layer technology and can noticeably whiten teeth in just 10 minutes. Just brush or wipe off the whitening varnish after 30 minutes and you’ll see amazing results.
With this many options, no bride should ever feel nervous about smiling ear to ear for all her wedding day events.
Want to start your teeth whitening regimen right away? Visit zoomwhitening.com today for a $50 rebate towards a Philips Zoom treatment. Make sure to also check out the “Find a Dentist” tool to locate a dentist in your area that offers Philips Zoom!
The editors at SHEfinds wrote this blog post on behalf of Philips Zoom and received compensation as part of our agreement.