Winter hats are lame, but spring hats are the BEST. You get to swap out itchy beanies for cool wide-brimmed styles–think glamorous, blogger-approved fedoras, spring-ready raffia hats, and sunhats with ribbons. So chic!
There’s one brand that dominates the scene–and they’re totally affordable! It’s San Diego hat company. Most hats are under $100, and after doing a little digging, we discovered that every blogger is wearing their hats. Don’t believe us? We’ve rounded them up here, plus we’ve got some spring-ready styles you can shop now:
San Diego Hat Company Straw Pom Pom Fedora ($34.99, down from $48)
San Diego Hat Company Woven Patterned Brim Floppy Hat ($21.97, down from $44)
San Diego Hat Company Beach Comber Straw Hat ($39.99, down from $78)
1. Cali-based blogger Eva Catherine:
2. Malibu model Liberty, aka The Life Of Libs:
3. San Diego-based lifestyle photographer Kristina Joy:
4: Vicky Penaloza of Fashion by Vicky:
5. New York-based influencer Mary Leest:
6. Malibu model Liberty, aka The Life Of Libs:
7. San Diego-based lifestyle photographer Kristina Joy:
8: Mckenna Bleu:
SHEfinds receives commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.