It’s the weekend, so make sure to catch up with your friends, and maybe even your mother. Just make sure the conversation doesn’t lull by breaking out one of these news tidbits from this week:
- Don’t call it a comeback: the perm is back, under the pseudonym of the body wave. As long as it stays loose and wavy, we’re totally cool with it.
- This Superbowl Sunday, you can wow your girlfriends when you tell them neither team has a cheerleading squad. Hello, tryouts (!)
- Looks like regular gals aren’t the only psychos when it comes to dating: check out Halle Berry’s hate e-mail to her baby’s father, Gabriel Aubry, where she thanks him for his sperm.
- If you haven’t seen Kim Kardashian‘s tin man W Magazine pics, now is the time – she cried afterwards, and vowed to never pose nude again. Maybe it’s because we can see everything.
- We have to hand it to Farrah Fawcett. Her notorious red bathing suit has landed itself a spot in the Smithsonian Museum.
- We all know Mariah Carey is having twins, but now we know the gender of the babies. Then take a peek at her newest line for HSN – from jewelry to fur booties.
- Hello, hello, baby…sound like Lady Gaga‘s song, Telephone? It is as well as a new children’s book. What a better way to raise a child than with cigarette sunglasses.
- Feel like a red-carpet celebrity by scoring some one-of-a-kind Ann Taylor pieces for the CFDA only on eBay.