This Friday, September 10, 2010, fashion-lovers from far and wide–okay, or maybe just New Jersey–will descend upon New York City for the second annual Fashion’s Night Out. Tons of stores around the city will be hosting parties–lots with champagne and celebrities–and encouraging people to shop, shop, shop with special discounts and promotions.
So if you’ve already booked the babysitter–if not, head to SitterCity.com asap!–here’s your route guidance to the best Fashion’s Night Out celebrations for moms.
1. Baby CZ: Head to the 820 Madison Avenue location to enter to win a $500 cashmere shopping spree while sipping champagne and enjoying hors d’oeuvres.
2. Destination Maternity: Heidi Klum is hosting the celebration at the flagship store at 28 East 57th Street. You’ll be able to get a sneak peek at her new Loved and Lavish fall collections, plus there will be mocktails.
3. Hippototamus: Score a sneak peek at the Spring 2011 collection, plus meet the designer, Tiffani Talbot at the store located at 30 Rockefeller Center Concourse. Enjoy refreshments–and special discounts–while you shop.
4. J. Crew: Meet creative director–and mom!–Jenna Lyons at the 99 Prince Street store from 7-9 p.m. Get there early because shoppers who spend more than $150 receive a free fall tote while supplies last.
5. Skip Hop: Skip Hop, one of our favorite baby brands, is teaming up with Jayneoni Moore to host a pop-up shop where they’ll be selling diaper bags, storage solutions and more. Stop by 450 West 31st from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
6. The Upper Breast Side: Stop by for information and mini-demonstrations on how to use hospital-grade breast pumps. Also, shoppers will receive a special Fashion’s Night Out gift bag after 6 p.m.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.