If you live anywhere but Hawaii right now, you’re probably experiencing some extreme cold. They’re calling it a polar vortex because it’s just that freakin’ cold. So while you thought that cute infinity scarf and those pretty fingerless gloves would be perfect with your wool blend coat this winter, you were wrong. It’s too darn cold for all that!
In light of this polar vortex, it’s time to revisit your winter strategy and stock up on accessories that will actually keep you warm in below freezing temps. And luckily, tons of retailers have hats, gloves, scarves and more on sale. So check out the best winter accessories sales below, or shop our picks in the slideshow.
– 6pm has tons of UGG boots for up to 65% off.
– Need a warmer winter coat? ASOS has you covered.
– Treat yourself to tons of cashmere winter accessories–on sale, of course!–at Bloomingdale’s.
– Cashmere-lined leather gloves are less than $50 at Macy’s!
– Neiman Marcus Last Call has the best selection of warm fur accessories.
– Designer hats, gloves and scarves are up to 70% off at Shopbop.
– Score fleece-lined leggings for just $9 at Target.
– Not only are boots on sale, but a warm scarf and slippers are marked down as well at UGG Australia.
– Winter gear from The North Face, Patagonia and more is on sale at Zappos.
[Photo: Duohta Vuohta]