Can you tell new (and expectant!) mom Tori Spelling is in love. Just look at how she’s gazing lovingly at her youngest daughter, Hattie.
Tori and her fam are in the process of moving, but one thing that wasn’t boxed up was Hattie’s awesome Stokke Xplory stroller. Now yes, it looks a little unusual, but that’s part of the appeal. The higher seat means your baby is closer to you and it can double as a high chair when you’re eating outside. Here are a few of the other cool features:
- You can use it from birth until your child is 45 lbs.
- The seat is two way facing so it grows with your child.
- The seat has 5 reclining positions.
- It’s super safe! The stroller has an adjustable five-point harness.
- It’s compatible with tons of car seats including the Graco® Snugride, PegPerego® Primo Viaggio SIP and SIP 30/30, and Maxi Cosi® Mico.
Sold? Order yours here:
Sign up for our newsletter to receive even more great finds.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.