In honor of the end of 2007, we wanted to look back and celebrate some of the stranger trends that have hit the streets. Take a look at our picks for the top five that made us scratch our heads and vote on which one you would actually wear.
1) Kate Moss brings the leotard back into style (but forgets to wear pants).
2) The skirt-over-pants trend hits the gym.
3) Head-to-toe denim hits the runways.
4) Ankle bags make the perfect cover for house arrest monitors (then appear on non-criminals, too).
5) Stirrup pants crawl out from whatever 80s rock they were hiding under.