Just in time for the holiday season this year, we spied a product that might help you cut back on the calories: Baron Bob‘s Thanksgiving Gumballs, which retail for the conveniently low price of $3.99.
But before we delve any further into this product, we have 5 questions for the inventors of this curious product:
1. Was Violet Beauregard of Willy Wonka fame the inspiration behind this “meal replacement gum”?
2. Is the turkey variety vegetarian?
3. Does the product contain tryptophan?
4. Is the gum better when eaten with Paula Deen’s butter-flavored lip balm?
5. Are side dish flavors available for purchase? I’d be interested in the mashed potato gum.