A few weeks back Toys ‘R Us announced they would match competitor pricing during the holiday season, but it seems they’re a little late to the party. We checked with a bunch of the major the toy retailers and most of them already have a price match policy.
So because we could all afford to save some cash during the holidays, collect those circulars and put the price match policies to good use. Here are 5 stores that price match:
1. Toys ‘R Us: Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us will match competitor store pricing on ALL products in our store. Items purchased must be identical to the items advertised (e.g., brand, color, size). The original, complete competitor ad, with valid dates, must be presented at time of purchase.
2. Target: If you find an item in a competitor’s printed ad that is priced lower than it is at your Target store, we will match the price. The competitor’s ad must be local and current, and the product must be the identical item, brand name, quantity and model number.
3. Walmart: We’re committed to providing low prices every day. On everything. So if you find a lower advertised price on an identical product, tell us and we’ll match it. Right at the register.
4. Kohl’s: Just bring a copy of the competitor’s ad with the current date on it to your nearest Kohl’s Department Store. (Make sure the ad includes a description of the item.) This applies to in-store prices and products only, not to Kohls.com pricing or products.
5. Sears: If you find a lower price on an identical brand and model number currently available for sale at another local competitor’s retail store, Sears will match that price. Just bring in the original advertisement to a sales associate at the time of, or within 14 days after, your purchase.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more great finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.