Did you ever think about using shaving cream for things other than shaving? I didn’t either until I did some online digging. Well, it turns out this somewhat cheap toiletry can be used around the house, not just in the bathroom. Here are five ways to use shaving cream throughout your house.
1. Waterless soap. If you find yourself in the predicament of having dirty hands, no sink and no soap, then grab yourself a can of shaving cream. Simply rub shaving cream on your hands and remove with a clean cloth. Shaving cream will also remove grease from your hands.
2. Clean mirrors and shower doors. Keep mirrors and shower doors squeaky clean with a little bit of shaving cream. Spray some shaving cream over mirror/shower doors and wipe clean with a cloth.
3. Keep chrome shiny. Don’t ever let your chrome fixtures be dull again. Rub shaving cream over chrome fixtures, let it sit for a little bit and wipe clean.
4. Remove carpet stains. No more wasting money on expensive carpet cleaners. Let shaving cream sit on the stained area of carpet and dab it with a cloth. The stain should lift right up!
5. Defog mirrors, glasses and windshields. Prevent fogginess by smearing shaving cream on mirrors, glasses and windshields. Wipe it off with a cloth and you’ll be good to go.