You know how we’ve been focusing on hot holiday toys the past couple of weeks? Well how about a little something for yourself? Like the Spa Sonic Skin Care System that will help get your skin in tip top shape. Because the holiday season can wreak havoc on our skin, and we can all use a little pampering now and then!
Behold: 7 reasons why the Spa Sonic Skin Care System should be on your wish list.
1. The waterproof 7-piece set is like a spa day in a box. You get a facial brush, body brush, pumice stone and facial buffer that attaches to a rotating brush head, so you’re covered from head to toe.
2. At just $65, it’s significantly less than the Clarisonic, but from my experience (and a bunch of other online reviews), it’s just as effective at cleansing and exfoliating.
3. I’ve been using it daily for the past two months, and I can honestly say that I’ve noticed a difference. My skin is prone to breaking out, with blackheads galore on the tip of my nose if I don’t stay on top of it, but using the Spa Sonic has left my skin looking visibly clearer. It feels cleaner and softer, too.
4. The small facial brush makes it easy to get to all the nooks and crannies on my face—it’s fantastic around the nose (my problem area), under the chin and between the eyes, and the bristles are gentle enough to use daily on my sensitive skin. Not too hard and not too soft.
5. The body brush is about two and half times larger than the facial brush, making it really efficient at cleansing your body—great when you’re in a rush. The handle is also long enough so that you can easily get to those hard to reach areas that need a good scrub down. Tip: it’s awesome at softening the skin on elbows and knees.
6. It’s battery-operated, but after two months of daily use, I’m still on the first set of batteries.
7. And if you’re still debating whether or not it’s worth it, just think: it costs less than some of the holiday toys your kid will forget about in a few months, and you’ll have better looking skin.
Get Yours: walmart.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post