For most of the year, I’m pretty chill about beauty products. That all changes, however, when the holiday season arrives because I live for beauty gift sets. There’s just something about the colors and the packaging that makes me downright giddy.
I recently got an up close and personal sneak peek at Benefit’s new party poppers makeup set and it’s definitely one of the best of the season. Not only do you get 12 of benefit’s most amazing products boxed in their signature quirky and colorful designs, but the value is unbelievable. You get $93 worth of products for just $45! Even better–the box plays music when you open it!
Here’s what’s included in the set:
– the POREfessional face primer deluxe sample
– they’re real! mascara deluxe sample
– rockateur blush deluxe sample
– high beam face highlighter deluxe sample
– lollitint cheek and lip stain deluxe sample
– watt’s up! highlighter deluxe sample
– ooh la lift under-eye brightening boost deluxe sample
– BADgal lash deluxe sample
– total moisture facial cream deluxe sample
– they’re real! remover deluxe sample
– ultra plush lip gloss deluxe sample in hoola
– ultra plush lip gloss deluxe sample in sugarbomb