Nobody wants to get old – well, at least nobody wants to look old. We shell out money, time, and energy into anti-aging, wrinkle-fighting, youth re-capturing products that usually don't do a darn thing. But why don't they? According to Dr. Nicholas Perricone and his latest book, Ageless Face, Ageless Mind, there are hidden causes of aging called AGEs (Advanced Glycation End Products) that are both detrimental to our health and our appearance. But it's not all bad news: Dr. Perricone offers tips and products to help fight these nasty buggers and help you get back on track towards a healthier more beneficial lifestyle. And he's helping our SheFinds readers too! Below are Dr. Perricone's top 5 products to keep your skin looking its best. And along with his expert advice, we are giving away copies of Ageless Face, Ageless Mind to 5 lucky readers. In order to be considered, you have to write to us in the comments section and share with us your favorite anti-aging miracle product. The winners will receive a copy of Ageless Face, Ageless Mind.
1. Get plenty of sleep – or look like you did with Ceramic Eye Smoother ($50). This new formula for the eye area is a combination of new and signature sciences such as Fullerenes- a new powerful antioxidant, microspheres to fill in fine lines, and an invisible tint to create the appearance of youth and rest. This topical will provide immediate results so the concealer step may now become optional.
2. Do your eyes need their own intensive care unit? Then take care of them with Advanced Eye Area Therapy ($95). Stress and constant strain to the eyes creates a loss of firmness, elasticity, and radiance which makes itself apparent in the way of sagging, discolorations, and fine lines from squinting. An innovative collection of natural compounds and vitamins creates a circulation in the skin around the eyes to reduce darkness and discoloration., while Alpha Lipoic Acid deduces puffiness. Patented DMAE will continue to provide that youthful instant lift to the eyes.
3. Your personal patch kit for large pores can be found in the Ceramic Skin Smoother ($75). Ceramic microspheres will immediately fill in pores so the powerful antioxidant-Fullerenes can comfort and protect stressed skin while an advanced hydrating system attracts and locks in moisture which adds more density to the skin. We then added DMAE for an immediate lifting effect so the skin appears much more finished and therefore can look great with less foundation.
4. Keep wrinkles away with StimulCell ($155), a new booster treatment that uses youth generating signals filtered from skin stem cells to communicate rejuvenation to all other skin cells, thereby extending their productive efficiency and lifespan. We no longer need to age as our parents did. Prevention from daily damage is now available and effective in maintaining one's youthful appearance.
5. Anti-aging must begin from withing. Skin and Total Body supplements ($130) now offer us the intrinsic method of fighting damage from where it begins, from within. What we eat, and how we live dicate how our skin will look. 2 packets of Skin and Total body a day provide your system with all the necessary nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins to keep energy naturally high, thinking more clear, and the look of skin, hair, and body firm, flexible, and radiant.
To learn more about fighting Father Time from Dr. Perricone, buy his book on amazon.com. Or win a copy from SheFinds!
We are giving away copies to 5 lucky readers. In order to be considered, you have to write to us in the comments section and share with us your favorite anti-aging miracle product.
And check out the Top 5s from our other experts: Nadine Haobsh, author of Beauty Confidential, Kat James, author of The Truth About Beauty, Nada Manley, author of Secrets of the Beauty Insiders, Charla Krupp, author of Hot Not to Look Old, Bridgette Raes, author of Style Rx, and Christie Matheson, author of Green Chic.