It’s almost the last day of the year, which means it’s time to start thinking about your New Year’s Eve look ASAP! Well, let us help you out in the beauty department. We’ve created an easy makeup routine that anyone can do. And you can pretty much recreate it with what’s already in your makeup bag. But the best part? You can literally put on this glam look five minutes before you walk out the door!
- Apply foundation. Break out your must-have shade, and dab it onto your face. Then take out your handy makeup brush. Our editor is using a handy, Oval 6 BrushCraft brush to gently blend the foundation.
- Take out the highlighter. As you’re probably going to be out well into the New Year, use a little highlighter to give your skin a fresh, natural glow, especially under the eyes.
- Contour like a pro. Outline those cheekbones, and then add a little more highlighter to the face and blend thoroughly.
- Add a little glitter. It’s NYE after all! Go ahead and break out that glitter eye shadow you’ve been saving like this Glitter & Glow – Smoldering Satin used from Stila Cosmetics. Apply a small amount for a touch of glam.
- Don’t forget the mascara. Make sure to accentuate those lashes by putting on your favorite mascara.
- Finish with a bold lip. Put on a classic red lip to complete the look. Stila Cosmetics’ Shimmer Liquid Lipstick in Beso was used in the video. And voila! You’re ready for a fun night out.
[Photo: Shelby Rodriguez]