Organic baby carriers aren’t new to wildly popular ERGObaby Carrier, but they’ve recently added three new colors to the line—Desert Bloom, River Rock Green, and Highlands Navy—giving more options to earth-conscious mamas.
Not familiar with the brand? Check out the specs and you’ll see why we named it Best Overall Baby Carrier in our buying guides.
- Recommended use from newborn (with additional Infant Insert sold separately) up to 40 lbs
- Can be worn on front, back or hip and easily shifted from one to the other
- Adjusts for most sizes, waist circumference extends from 25″ up to 43″
- Attached Sleeping Hood supports sleeping baby’s head and expands with the growth of your child
- Padded waist belt supports the lumbar area plus 1″ thick padding in the shoulder strap
- Convenient pocket on back of carrier with side zipper for easy access
- 100% organic cotton twill with 100% organic cotton sateen lining and hood
- 100% cotton organic batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- Machine washable
Get Yours: babyearth.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.