Every Retailer Waited Until This Week To Put All Their Designer Merch On Sale
June 5, 2014
We’re not quite sure what’s going on, but just about every major retailer decided this was the week to put tons of their designer clothing, shoes and accessories on sale. From Bloomingdale’s and Barneys to Saks Fifth Avenue and Net-A-Porter, there has literally never been a better time to score high-end deals than right now. Just what kind of designers are we talking? Everything from Coach and Michael Kors on the low end to Saint Laurent and Lanvin on the high end.
You want in? Here are 15 of the best designer sales happening right now:
– Take 40% off designers like Saint Laurent, Kenzo and more at Barneys New York.
– Take 40% off ready-to-wear collections, plus designer shoes and handbags at Bergdorf Goodman.
– Take $25 off every $100 you spend with code PSCERT at Bloomingdale’s.
– Save up to 75% at Intermix.
– Save up to 50% on Isabel Marant, Marc Jacobs and more at MATCHESFASHION.COM.
– Save up to 50% on Stella McCartney, Mara Hoffman and more at Net-A-Porter.
– Save 50% on new designer arrivals ta Neiman Marcus.
– Save up to 40% on Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo and more at Nordstrom.
– Save up to 70% on IRO, Thakoon and more at OTTE NY.
– Save up to 40% on Vince, Phillip Lim and more at Saks Fifth Avenue.
– Save up to 4% on rag + bone, Helmut Lang and more at Scoop NYC.
– Save up to 70% on Jennu Kayne, Carven and more at Shopbop.
– Save up to 65% on Acne, Isabel Marant and more at The Outnet.
– Save 40% on MSGM, Alexander McQueen at more at yoox.
[Photo: Barneys New York]