What: Animal-themed jewelry
Why: Kenneth Jay Lane's animal bangles are a blinged-out way to wear your favorite wild thing without committing any animal cruelty. Always on top of the trends, Lane has joined lines like Ioselliani, Noir, and Roberto Cavalli on the animal-inspired bandwagon, creating bangles with faces and rings with teeth.
Personally, I own a few KJL pieces and find their attention to detail and craftsmanship to be impressive. The prices are reasonable, too, especially considering that each is a versatile statement piece that can stand on its own. Wearing one of his pieces provides an easy way to accessorize flirty frocks, or you can use it to compliment the menswear-inspired trends. Get one of these un-domesticated element and add a little well-accessorized danger to your urban safari.
1. Kenneth Jay Lane Zebra Head Ring ($75): When I was little, I always wanted a zebra. So when I saw this ring I thought, "Close enough!"
2. Kenneth Jay Lane White Tiger Bracelet ($88): Wear this between a couple slim black bangles to incorporate the new black and white trend into your accessories.
3. Kenneth Jay Lane Brown Elephant Bracelet ($110): An elephant's memorys is legendary, right? Wear one on your wrist to become unforgettable.
4. Kenneth Jay Lane Snake Cuff ($300): Sexy and sleek, this black enamel cuff won't get you expelled from any party.
5. Kenneth Jay Lane Gold Panther Necklace ($135): KJL interprets the famous Cartier panther in an affordable, sparkle-laden version that will luxe up any LBD or white tee.
Interested in more animal print items? Check out what we found!