You’re looking at Toshiba’s new Satellite® L635 Kids’ PC, their first laptop designed especially for kids. Pretty sweet, huh?
Okay, so aside from the lime green accents, what makes this computer different from any other laptop? There are tons of cool kids-friendly features:
- It has a wipeable keyboard because we all know how gross little hands can get.
- The screen is specially textured to resist fingerprints.
- It comes pre-loaded with KidZui, an internet browser designed just for kids.
- It also comes pre-loaded with NetNanny so you can monitor and control your child’s computer activities.
- It ALSO comes pre-loaded with 2 Disney movies and the LEGO Batman game.
And of course, Toshiba laptops are consistently ranked among the best and most durable making them a great brand to make a computer that can stand up to kids. I actually just got a new Toshiba myself and I’d thought I’d miss my MAC, but I don’t!
The kids’ laptop will retail for $499 and it will only be available to purchase at Best Buy starting September 26.
So whether you needed some leverage to keep your kids in line until December or you’d just like to get your own laptop back, consider your prayers answered.
Click here to read the full press release.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.