We’re all for being stylish and as well as eco-friendly shopping advocates at the same time. We discovered a fun line called Beyond Skin, filled with cute, surprisingly vegan shoes that don’t include any leather or exotic skins. Now you can actually have a good excuse to shop for shoes. After all, you’re helping the environment.
1. Proof that recycling can be sexy, Ruby pumps ($137.47, down from $249.95) made from recycled plastic bottle caps.
2. We were shocked to see how cute vegan Mary Janes could be–these Bob T-Strap pumps ($126.43, down from $280.95) are made from organic denim and cotton. They’re so unique everyone will be shocked they’re actually good for the environment.
3. Can’t you see yourself slipping on these Marina slingback sandals ($112.48, down from $249.95) with a cute neutral shift dress this spring? Let your feet speak for yourself–these say you can still be stylish and eco-friendly.
4. These sunny Cherub pumps ($134.47) in yellow faux patent don’t skimp on shine–they’ll steal the spotlight from the rest of your shoes, so temper the color with something neutral.
5. Get a pair of these Daisy pumps ($119.23, down from $264) you can wear for the rest of winter and again in the fall. They’ll sell out soon, so act quickly.