Why is Bethenny Frankel so happy? Maybe it’s because she has the ultra-chic, limited edition Bugaboo Cameleon All Black Stroller. What makes it special from the regular Cameleon is its all matte black chassis with black canvas fabric, making it perfect for the ultra-hip Manhattan mom. It doesn’t come cheap, though, but if you have $1000 to spend on a stroller, here’s what you can expect:
- reversible seat, with 3 positions
- bassinet frame with carry handle
- rain cover and mosquito net
- adjustable suspension with lockable swivel wheels
- lightweight aluminum frame
- 5-point harness
Get Yours: babies1st.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.