Found: Boris Becker's Bugaboo Bee Stroller
March 17, 2011
I used to have the biggest crush on Boris Becker, and I religiously watched every tennis match he played in, even if the game wasn’t too interesting. And now, seeing him with his son who happens to be in a Bugaboo Bee Stroller…makes me swoon all over again.
Sorry, enough of Boris. Instead, here are some details about the lightweight stroller that just might make you swoon:
- compact footprint, only 20″ wide
- includes chassis with wheels, seat unit, sun canopy, underseat basket and rain cover
- easily reversible seat with 3-position reclining seat
- height-adjustable backrest grows with your child
- height-adjustable handlebar with 10 preset positions
- interchangeable sun canopy
- one-piece fold makes it easy to collapse and store
- locking swivel wheels & foot brake
- compatible with Graco Snugride Platinum, Snugride 35 and Maxi-Cosi Infant Car Seats with car seat adapter (sold separately)
Get Yours: nordstrom.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.