The Baby Carrier Pink & Carey Hart Trust for Their Baby's First Trip Out? ERGObaby, Of Course
June 9, 2011
Aww, what a sweet family photo! Check out Pink, hubby Carey Hart and five-day old Willow enjoying a day at the beach. It looks like Daddy is off to a great start bonding with his little girl as he carries her close in a chocolate ERGOBaby Carrier. Check out the specs and you’ll see why we named it Best Overall Baby Carrier in our buying guides.
- Recommended use from newborn (with additional Infant Insert sold separately) up to 40 lbs
- Can be worn on front, back or hip and easily shifted from one to the other
- Adjusts for most sizes, waist circumference extends from 25″ up to 43″
- Attached Sleeping Hood supports sleeping baby’s head and expands with the growth of your child
- Padded waist belt supports the lumbar area plus 1″ thick padding in the shoulder strap
- Convenient pocket on back of carrier with side zipper for easy access
- 100% organic cotton twill with 100% organic cotton sateen lining and hood
- Machine washable
Get Yours: babyearth.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.