Who knew that Cynthia Nixon was a new mom again? Check out the actress strolling with new son, Max, in NYC earlier this week. Her orange and grey stroller looks like a Baby Jogger City Stroller, and at less than 17 pounds, it’s one of the lightest jogging strollers on the market. It also has a compact footprint, making it a smart choice for moms in the city.
More features you’ll love:
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step
- Swivel front wheel for quick maneuverability can lock into place for long distance strolling
- Padded seat reclines to a near flat position with a vented seat top and retractable weather cover
- Patented universal accessory mounting bracket – accessorize your stroller with ease
- Large multi-position sun canopy with clear view windows
- Front wheel suspension with EVA wheels for a smooth comfortable ride
- Under seat storage basket with rear parking brake
- Fold strap to keep stroller folded for transportation or storage
Get Yours: babies1st.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.