Just a few days after actress Denise Richards announced the adoption of her new baby girl, she was snapped out and about with all three of her girls in California. Like the rest of America, we dying to see what a cutie little Eloise Joni is, but in the meantime we can swoon over Denise’s super cool Orbit Baby car seat.
First things first, the Orbit Baby car seat doesn’t come cheap. It’s $400, but totally worth the splurge. Here’s why:
- You can safely secure the seat–from any angle–in under a minute. Really!
- The car seat has a patent-pending soft carrier handle that makes it a breeze to carry.
- Both the fabrics and the foam in the car seat are eco-friendly. They’re certified clean by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- The UV sunshade offers full coverage from the sun’s ray with Paparazzi Shield extension.
- The seat supports infants up to 30 lbs. and 35 inches long.
Shop more of the best infant car seats in our buying guides.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.