Looking for a lightweight stroller that’s easy to navigate the urban jungle? Check out actress Gretchen Mol’s Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller. That’s her above with 3-year old son Ptolemy strolling the streets of NYC. The compact jogging stroller is one of the lightest on the market at just 16.8 pounds and has a max weight capacity of 50 pounds–so your kid can use it for a very long time.
More features that you’ll love:
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step
- Swivel front wheel for quick maneuverability can lock into place for long distance strolling
- Padded seat reclines to a near flat position with a vented seat top and retractable weather cover
- Patented universal accessory mounting bracket – accessorize your stroller with ease
- Large multi-position sun canopy with clear view windows
- Front wheel suspension with EVA wheels for a smooth comfortable ride
- Under seat storage basket with rear parking brake
- Fold strap to keep stroller folded for transportation or storage
Price: $240 with free shipping
Get Yours: babyage.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.