We’ve seen a bunch of celebrities strolling with their Bugaboo Bee strollers, but don’t feel too bad for Maclaren. Maclaren’s best umbrella strollers are still popular with the Hollywood set. Just check out Heidi Klum’s daughter Leni in her Maclaren Techno XLR stroller last weekend. Aside from the sweet chocolate and pink color combo, here are some features you’ll like about the stroller:
- 4 Position recline
- Front and rear wheel suspension
- Height adjustable handles
- Extendable leg rest
- Height adjustable shoulder harness
- Coordinating head support with shoulder pads
- Reversible seat liner
- Reflective accents
- Raincover included
- Car seat adapter included – compatible with Britax Companion, Peg Perego Primo Viaggo & Graco Snug Ride
- Weighs 16.3 pounds
- For use with children up to 65 pounds.
Get Yours: bedbathandbeyond.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.