Earlier this week it was Liev Schrieber with a Piggyback Rider. Today, it’s 90210 alum, Ian Ziering, toting his baby girl, Mia, in a Britax Baby Carrier. So cute!
Didn’t know Britax makes more than just their signature car seats? Well, they do and just like their car seats, you can expect a solid product with safety, comfort and durability in mind. Here’s the scoop:
- Carry baby from 8 pounds to 32
- Carrylong™ System with padded waist belt and shoulder straps, distributes weight across shoulders, back and hips for maximum extended wear comfort
- Multiple carrying positions offer parent versatility to face baby inward or outward
- Removable Infant Insert ensures a comfortable, natural sitting position for smaller babies
- Padded leg openings protect baby’s legs
- Open and contoured design for breathability and temperature
Get Yours: babies1st.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.