Found: Isla Fisher's Baby Bjorn Comfort Carrier
June 22, 2011
You don’t always need a stroller when you’re out with baby. Just take a look at Confessions of a Shopaholic star Isla Fisher. That’s her above with 9-month old daughter, Elula, who looks like she’s enjoying taking in the sites while riding in her Baby Bjorn Organic Comfort Carrier.
Here’s the scoop on the baby carrier:
- Ergonomic and comfortable for kids up to 31 pounds
- Waist belt and padded shoulder straps adjust weight evenly over both hips and shoulders to free your movement and lighten your load
- Flexible carrying positions – Carry your child facing forwards or towards you, but also offers two different leg positions. Your baby can be carried facing inwards or outwards
- Specially designed bib included
- Certified organic and machine washable
Get Yours: babyearth.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.