You know all those rumors about Jennifer Lopez being a big diva? Well, she looks anything but in this photo taken at Disneyland this past weekend. Yep, that’s her above in flip flops pushing 3-year old twin, Emme, in a stroller. And you know what? She’s not pushing one of those $1000 strollers we’re used to seeing with celebrity moms.
Instead, it looks like a Chicco Cortina Stroller, and you can get the same one for just $170. I know…cheap, right? So if you’re in the market for a new stroller, here’s the scoop:
- Use as a travel system with the KeyFit/KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
- Multiple position, fully-reclining seat with 5-pt harness and “memory recline”
- Height adjustable handle, canopy and leg support
- Parent’s and child’s trays with cupholders
- Lightweight, yet sturdy aluminum frame
- Large storage basket underneath
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.