Found: Kingston Rossdale’s Mini Kick Scooter
May 12, 2011
Shopping for your kid’s first scooter? How about getting the same one as Kingston Rossdale. That’s him above scooting along on a Mini Kick Scooter at a London park, and it’s actually an award-winning toy. Here’s the scoop:
- Unique ‘lean-and-steer’ design allows kids to direct the scooter by using their body weight to curve from side to side.
- 3-wheel design for greater stability and control, and polyurethane wheels create smooth glide
- Rear ‘spoon’ brake provides additional control
- Low to the ground and large enough for two feet, making it easy for riders to hop on and off or to switch from pushing to simply enjoying the ride
- Light weight and easy for parents or kids to pick up and carry when necessary
- For ages 3-5
Get Yours: amazon.com
Find more of the best riding toys in our buying guides.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post