OK, now this is normal…you hear that Victoria Beckham! Instead of walking around town in ridiculous heels sans the support of a baby carrier, Natalie Portman does the smart thing with baby Aleph–she wears sensible shoes and hands over baby-wearing duty to fiance Benjamin Millipied .
The carrier looks like an ergoBaby carrier in navy, and it just so happens to be our top pick for Best Overall Baby Carrier. Here’s why:
- Recommended use from newborn (with additional Infant Insert sold separately) up to 40 lbs
- Can be worn on front, back or hip and easily shifted from one to the other
- Adjusts for most sizes, waist circumference extends from 25″ up to 43″
- Attached Sleeping Hood supports sleeping baby’s head and expands with the growth of your child
- Padded waist belt supports the lumbar area plus 1″ thick padding in the shoulder strap
- Convenient pocket on back of carrier with side zipper for easy access
- 100% organic cotton twill with 100% organic cotton sateen lining and hood
- Machine washable
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.