Found: Usher's Double Stroller... Adorable Kids (and Handsome Dad) Sold Separately
August 5, 2011
Whether you have twins or just two young kids, a reliable double stroller is always a good investment. You won’t have to worry about chasing after two little ones and they’ll always have a place to rest when nap time arrives.
If you’ve been shopping around, but still haven’t decided on the best double stroller for your family, why not take a cue from doting dad Usher and give the Combi Twin Sport Side by Side Double Stroller a whirl?
Here are a few of the features that probably won Usher over:
- The folding mechanism is super simple. Believe it or not, you can collapse the Combi Twin Sport Double Stroller in about 5 seconds.
- The seats recline pretty far back so it’s comfy for sleeping children.
- Each seat has it’s own removable guardrail and cup holder.
- The storage basket underneath is beyond spacious. There’s more than enough rooms for toys and snacks for two.
- The swivel wheels make it a breeze to push.
Shop the best umbrella strollers in our buying guides.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.