Freebie Friday: Beautiful Love, Earth™ Jewelry Worth $250 - One Piece For You, One For A Loved One
November 12, 2010
Gorgeous gold jewelry. Contest. Win! Shefinds readers, do we have your attention yet?
Before we tell you about the contest, we’d like to tell you about our sponsor – Sam’s Club. The savviest shoppers know it’s not just a place to get groceries in bulk.
Sam’s Club actually offers a large selection of fine jewelry at great prices, including some of our favorite brands like Judith Ripka and Everlon. If you visit Sam’s Club online, you’ll see they have an enormous selection of everything from birthstone jewelry, diamonds and pearls, to gold and silver pieces, wedding bands, and watches.
We recommend you check out the “Collections” area on the website. This is where you’ll see all the designer collections.
For this week’s giveaway, Sam’s Club is offering two beautiful pieces of gold jewelry by Love, Earth™ to one lucky Shefinds reader.
First is this Tree of Life pendant – it retails for $99. We found a similar pendant at Sam’s Club that features a sterling silver design, just in case you want to order one now.
Next is this Tri-Color Bangle, which retails for $149. Visit Sam’s Club to find more from the Love, Earth collection.
To enter to win these two great pieces, all you have to do is visit Sam’s Club’s online jewelry shop and comment on this post about what your favorite piece is. Then, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Good luck!
1. Sign up for the SheFinds newsletter, then comment below about what your favorite piece of jewelry from Sam’s Club is.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, November 19, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here for the full rules.