Only 1 Day Left To Enter To Win Remington Styling Products -- Plus Tips From A Pro On How To Use Them
August 18, 2011
Stylist Richard Marin, the man behind the hair of Megan Fox, Cindy Crawford and Denise Richards, and countless photo shoots (think Allure and Vogue), is giving up the goods just for us: enter to win his favorite Remington styling tools! Marin swears by the T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Wand, Ceramic Dryer, and Ceramic Heated Clip Setters — and all can be yours.
But that’s not all: Marin also shared his expert styling tips with us — including how to get Kate Middleton’s bounce, a sophisticated chignon and other red carpet looks.
One lucky BRIDEfinds reader will win the styling tools pictured below. To enter for your chance to win, comment below on which hairstyle you’ll be in on your big day. Don’t forget, you’ll need to sign up for our email to be eligible!
The Formal French Twist
1. Begin by using an ionic blow dryer and round brush to create smooth, straight hair.
2.Use a large barrel curling iron (Remington’s T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Wand – 1 -1/2 inch) throughout your hair.
3. Brush hair back and hold (as if you are making a ponytail) and then start to twist. As you continue to twist, the hair will coil toward your head.
4. Tuck the ends into the base of your twist and pin in place. Flowers or jeweled hairpins in the seam of the twist add glamour!
5. Finish with hairspray to hold the style.
1. You can wear your hair wavy or straight in this style, so decide which you’d like to try and dry your hair accordingly (Remington T-Studio Ceramic dryer).
2. Part hair (center or off to one side) and secure a low ponytail at the base of your neck.
3. Spray the ponytail with an aerosol hairspray and wrap the pony into a bun, securing with bobby pins.
4. Finish with jeweled pins or a flower.
The Royal Highness Half Up/ Half Down
2. Use large hot rollers (Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Heated Clip Setters) to add bounce.
2. After the setters have cooled, remove, brush out hair and decide on your part.
3. Take 3 inch sections above your ears and pull back in a ponytail with a snag-free elastic.
4. Wrap a section of hair around the ponytail to conceal the elastic.
1. Sign up for the BrideFinds newsletter, then comment below about how you plan to wear your hair on your wedding day.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, August 19th, 2011 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here for the full rules.