Freebie Friday: Dramatically Slimming Shapewear & Consultation With A Shapewear Expert From Va Bien
May 6, 2011
While the wedding dress takes center stage for the bride, it simply wouldn’t be a complete ensemble without that which goes unseen until after the guests go home: your bridal lingerie. Your bridal underpinnings are not just for fun after the fete, but they provide shape and support to give you to most flattering look for your most important day.
The winner of this week’s Freebie Friday will win a unique one-on-one email consultation with Marianne to find the perfect foundation for under her wedding gown. Not only does the lucky bride-to-be get a free foundation for her wedding day, but she also gets lingerie for her honeymoon and up to three foundation pieces for her lucky bridesmaids. All in all, the prize is worth up to $500.
With so many beautiful pieces to choose from, like the Smooth Satin Firm Control Bustier, perfect for strapless styles, (above) or the Smooth Solutions Ultra-Lift Slip for a fitted gown (below), even the most discerning of brides would have a hard time turning this opportunity down.
All you have to do is comment on this post to tell us about your dress and what Va Bien lingerie you would wear with it. Then sign up for the BrideFinds newsletter. You are one step closer to your dream lingerie.
1. Sign up for the BrideFinds newsletter, then comment below about your dress style and the foundation you would choose to wear under it.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, May 20th, 2011 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here for the full rules.