Hello Charlie! One of our favorite franchises is making a comeback on ABC this fall with a whole new cast–Rachael Taylor, Annie Ilonzeh, Minka Kelly– and, in true Angel form (the 70’s version gave us those figure flattering high-waisted jeans we still sport today) amazing fashion. To kick-off the series premiere on Thursday, September 22 at 8/7c, we’ve picked out some chic Angel gear for you, plus one lucky reader will win a $100 Visa Cash Card.
To enter, view the trailer below and comment on this post about which Angel best fits your fashion style–Park Avenue chic Abby, rough & tough Kate or sleek & sexy Eve. Don’t forget – you’ll also need to sign up for our newsletter!
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store:
Who says crime fighting has to be done in basics and flats? Try these easy to move in, simple to pack (who knows when a quick change is in order) and instantly fashionable pieces guaranteed to stop the bad guys and, well, most anyone, in their tracks.
….And one more thing ladies, “yes Charlie?”, you may LOOK like an Angel now, but do you have what it takes to earn your wings? Be sure to join the Charlie’s Angels Mission Challenge — complete missions, collect badges, watch exclusive videos and more!
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. To enter, all you have to do is comment below about which Angel best fits your fashion style–Park Avenue chic Abby, rough & tough Kate or sleek & sexy Eve.
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, September 30, 2011 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.