When Tessa’s Dad George uproots her from the mean streets of NYC to the clean streets of…the suburbs, she’s less than thrilled. But navigating the overly-manicured lawns and engaging with seething teens hopped up on Red Bull and their fake-boobed (but terribly well meaning) “Zombie Moms” seems like more of a challenge for both George and Tessa than city livin’ ever was. “Suburgatory” is a hilarious and biting look behind the white picket fence – and you can catch it every Wednesday at 8:30, 7:30 central on ABC.
Preview your new fave comedy starring Cheryl Hines, Jeremy Sisto, and Jane Levy by clicking here to see some awesome clips, and enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card by leaving a comment on this blog post pledging your allegiance to Team City or Team Suburbs. Don’t forget – you’ll also need to sign up for our newsletter! There’s just one day left to enter for your chance to win!
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. To enter, all you have to do is comment below about whether you belong to Team City or Team Suburb.
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.