By now, you might’ve had the opportunity to catch the sassy Texas ladies of ABC’s sizzling new comedy “GCB” (including Leslie Bibb, Kristin Chenoweth, and Annie Potts) on Sundays at 10/9 pm c. If not, we suggest you tune in for some hilarious, holier-than-thou, back-stabbing action!
“GCB” centers around fallen former mean girl Amanda Vaughn, who returns to her Texas hometown with her two teens in tow after her divorce ends in scandal. Will her upstanding Christian frenemies welcome her back with open arms and the spirit of forgiveness? (We think not!) If you’re already up to speed, you know that the overly manicured, designer-obsessed, good Christian…gals of Texas come with their own set of commandments to live by:
I. Thou shalt add bling to everything.
II. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s husband – unless he’s really hot.
III. Thou shalt love a “C” cup…unless you fit into a “D” cup.
IV. Remember the spa day, and keep it holy.
V. Thou shalt know it’s wrong to expose your thong.
VI. Honor thy manis and pedis.
VII. Thou shalt not bear false designer labels.
VIII. Thou shalt not wear it if it’s under a carat.
IX. Thou shalt match the volume of thy hair to the size of thy handbag.
X. Thou shalt not mess with Texas.
Do any of these commandments resonate with you on a spiritual level? We thought so. We’re particularly partial to commandment IV: “Remember the spa day and keep it holy”, and in order to enable one lucky SHEfinds reader to do so religiously, we’re giving away a $150 gift card from SpaFinder.com!
If you’re already a fan of GCB, check out Good Christian Bitches, the novel the series is based on, or send a hilarious “GCB” e-card to your best friend or frenemy. Want another juicy opportunity to win? Tweet #GCB and be automatically entered to win fabulous GCB prizes!
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here.
2. To enter, all you have to do is comment below and tell us which “GCB” commandment you live by!
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, March 15th at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.