What: Up to $100 worth of authentic (never reproduced) vintage clothing.
We’d go for this “Joan Halloway” dress from the ’60s (we’re suckers for Mad Men style anything, obviously), and edge it up with a pair of on-trend ankle booties – an outfit that looks totally of-the-moment, and costs just $108.
What would you buy?
How: Comment below about what vintage clothing you’d buy with $100 at LA Vintage.
1. Post a comment about what you’d buy with $100 at LA Vintage.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, October 30th 2009 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winners will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click click here for the full rules.