What: A set of garment covertures with moth-repellant herbal sachets, worth $100
Why: These are the Dom Perignon of garment bags. Use them to store seasonal
items, organize your suitcase, or tidy up your closet – they protect clothes from dust and debris, and the herbal sachet they come with repels moths, too.
Each coverture also has a see-through window that lets you identify the garment inside
without opening it. And they’re lined in satin.
Since repairing a moth-eaten sweater can cost about what one of these covers costs ($39
to $49), they could be a worthwhile consideration for your best pieces, or a sentimental
garment (shouldn’t your wedding veil live in something pretty, anyway?).
How: To enter, comment below about what garment or garments you’d store in your
Cache-Cachet covertures. Would you laugh if I said my Bat Mitzvah dress?
1. Post a comment about what you'd store in your Cache-Cachet covertures.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our
server no later than Friday, June 5th, 2009 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be
announced in the June 9th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply
via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.