What: Three copies of the new book about Michelle Obama’s fabulous style, Mrs O: The Face Of Fashion Democracy, from the founder and editor of Mrs-O.org. The site tirelessly tracks the First Lady’s fashion choices, and we visit often.
The book examines Mrs. Obama as a new style icon, with over 100 photos and interviews from the designers she’s worn again and again.
Why: We were early cheerleaders for Michelle Obama’s style, and we remain big supporters of her timeless fashion sense. This book is a great coffee-table addition, and (not that we’d encourage re-gifting a prize, but…) makes an equally fantastic gift for a really stylish friend, or as a nicer-than-signing-her-up-for-What Not To Wear-style hint.
How: Post a comment about your favorite aspect of Michelle Obama’s style – the kitten heels? Belted everything? Perhaps those sheath dresses in saturated hues? – and we’ll enter you to win the book.
1. Post a comment about why you like our First Lady’s style.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, October 2nd 2009 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. Three winners will be selected during a random drawing. The winners will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.