What: One lucky reader will win a signed copy of How I Planned Your Wedding, the new book by New York Times Best selling author, Susan Wiggs. You’ll also win Wigg’s best-selling book, Marrying Daisy Bellamy and a $50 gift card to Sephora.
Why: An entertaining read and must-have resource for any mother or daughter in the midst of wedding planning. This charming book goes over the trials and tribulations of mother-daughter wedding planning.
Plus, that $50 gift card to Sephora will come in handy when getting all the necessary beauty products for your wedding.
How: To enter, sign up for our newsletter, then post a comment below telling us who you are planning your wedding with, and what’s been your funniest wedding planning moment so far.
We want to hear your stories, tell us about your wedding planning below for a chance to win.
1. Sign up for the BrideFinds newsletter, then comment below on your funniest wedding planning moment.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, February 25th, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here for the full rules.