Freebie Friday: Win A Hangover Rescue Kit From ROHTO Eye Drops
August 14, 2009
What: Everything you need to combat a horrible hangover after all that end-of-summer partying, including a cooling eye mask, ROHTO cooling eye drops, redness-relieving moisturizer, hydrating facial spray, and a Sonia Kashuk makeup bag to carry it all.
Why: Because you have a hangover.
According to celebrity makeup artist Gita Bass, this is just the right combo of products to get you looking and feeling normal again.
In addition to drinking a ton of water and misting your face throughout the day to re-hydrate, she suggests a redness-reducing cream, and cooling products for around the eye area.
“In addition to an arsenal of make-up tricks, one of my best secret weapons is a tiny bottle of ROHTO cooling eye drops,” Bass says. “These drops not only remove the redness fast, but also have a cooling ‘kick’ that refreshes and soothes eyes for an instant ‘wake-up-in-a-bottle.’”
How: Comment below about your favorite cocktail (or mocktail) and we’ll enter you to win. If you’re the lucky lady, you can indulge in one too many over Labor Day and no one will be the wiser.
(For the record – and as evidenced by that photo of my hand last Friday night – I’d go with vino.)
After you’ve entered, check out MomFinds, where they’re giving away a backpack from Old Navy stuffed with back-to-school goodies.
1. Post a comment about your favorite cocktail.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our
server no later than Friday, August 21st, 2009 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing.. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
10. Specific prize design subject to availability.