What: Shoptimism, Lee Eisenberg’s investigation into why and how Americans shop.
Why: A genuinely informative read, this book is packed with insights and research into why we shop the way we do: why “women shop and men buy,” why we’re so into our credit cards, and why, basically, we love to shop.
We promise, it doesn’t tell you to stop shopping – Eisenberg just arms readers with information. And ultimately, he agrees with us: There are some legitimately good reasons to go shopping.
1. Post a comment below about what kind of shopper you are.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, January 15th at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. Three winners will be selected during a random drawing. The winners will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click click here for the full rules.